Friday, December 3, 2010

..::.. Multi to Less ..::..

Feeling  lot of thought  to be matured.

Should thanks someone who guiding me and be more open-minded.

I salute YOU !

suddenly feel what I act for you and done WERE naive before that.

But I did try to ignore that.

I knew and I try to behave my new maxim.

MULTI TO LESS ATTITUDE.



Perhaps my life could be more happier and easier.

What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other?


Few friendships would survive if each one knew what his friend says of him behind his back.   [ Turst Me. XD ]










So.. here's to...

the crap we talk

the guys we stalk

the way we shop

laugh's we can't stop

the gossip we spill

the looks that could kill

we'll stay together

Cause we are Best Friends Forever..

Miss ALL OF YOU .... T.T





=)     XD    CX    ^^    ( =     f2    ^V^ 

My Life. =)