Sunday, September 20, 2009

PreSents FrOm My FrIends... ^V^ ..::..

^^, ACTUALLY ...
i never think before wanna to take photo for my presents...
but SOMEONE... called me to do it..
PS: ( REFER TO THE CHAT BOX... THEN U KNOW WHO IS THE PERSON )
haha ^^
ATTENTION !!! THE PICTURE FOR THE HAMSTER AND ITS THINGS WILL TAKE ON ANOTHER DAY...
because it is sleeping now...



this one is from ZI YING and JIA XIN ...
a bank box which contain 367 of superb bling's stars...



THX CARMEN ... ^^
see carefully, 18 SEP is noted at the doll...




THX MERISSA AND KOK KUAN ...
THE COVER IS VERY NICE...
THE WALLET IS SO CUTE... THX THX THX ^^


from my kai lui > kah yan...
thx for the box... so cute ^^

NEXT ... FROM MY AUNT ... SO SO SO APPRECIATE IT !!!
she's not only gift me a new mobile phone, but...





all from my aunt...
still have another TWO DIFFERENT COLOURS OF BAGS...
and also another TWO MORE DIFFERENT KEY CHAINS...
wow...
really love it !

next was from my sister....
she gift me a handphone cover...
cant upload the photo...
dunno wats the problem with the picture...

next, MYSELF...
i bought a watch for myself...



the day for my birthday...
ARRRGH ... HEART PAIN...
SPEND MORE THAN RM 100...
heart so pain...