Thursday, December 2, 2010

...::.. Nothing Much ...::..

Time yet passes greatly fast.

2 weeks were gone,

7 papers were down, and still climbing for another 3.

totally never have a proper rest.

done all revision but still can forgot everything in fact.

Praying hard seriously.

feeling like never put much of effort and even try my best on it.

Why ? Did I ?



I was born not to be sensible, wise, smart and

 my brain couldn't work and think as what they can did.



Examination for me seems like a competition with time.

Im racing with time,

And I losed.



Im fear the coming March.  



Those SENSATION came back to me yesterday.

Wonder why my heart keep thudding when lying on the bed during midnight.

And those mind-thinking came back .

Is a weird thinking seriously, but I wonder why too?

Suddenly feeling myself will die and lose myself for the next day.

And.. this is the second time.

And where are my soul ?

Does soul really appear on everyone's spirit ?

Im fear from losing myself seriously.



And yet... Gonna sleep as much as I can for today.

Please do not swing my mood away, please.



I still need to endure for another 2 more days. 




Yes we are and I do like to pass the day with you in serious chatter.


 I wouldn't mind washing up beside you, dusting beside you,


reading the back half of the paper while you read the front. 


We are friends and I would miss you, do miss you and think of you very often. 


 I don't want to lose this happy space.