Friday, April 2, 2010

...:::.. 2/4/10 ..::..

1/4/10
arghz , today Im down's of luck ..
=_=''' starting from morning till night ..
nothing raising to be better ..
The time i went out to tuition,
i had settle my bottle besides my bag ..
But then i still forget to bring it out..
I have to buy another mineral bottle before the tuition started .
The time i stepped out from car,
i heard something drop on the floor..
But then i never care for it ...
After then, i just realize that it was my comb.
Im still thinking whether should turn back and picked it up.
The car are stopping behind,
I give up ... 
SAD ... i have to buy another new comb for THIRD TIME !!!
damn~
The time i went and buy the mineral water, 
I bought some sweets too at the same time..
After i paid the $$, i took the mineral bottle and straight away left .
>.< 
The UNCLE over there called me...
waving his hand with my sweets ..
SHIT ... forgot to take the snacks ...
arz... the kakak over there keep staring at me..
I feel retarded ! awkward ! embarrassed !
T_T ...
Im just finding a hole to hide out ..

Heh ... Thanks for KAR YAN & ZI YING 
for passing me the tips ...

2/4/10
I just thought that I was the only who woke up during midnight
read history ..
haha ^^
MY FRIENDS DID SO ..
The funniest things was ...
" What time you woke up ? " ( cat ) 
" 3.45 am ... You ? " (me)
" Im better than you, 15 minutes earlier than you ...3.30am " (cat)
" Did you continued sleep after that ? " (me)
" YES !" ( cat)
" what time ? " (me )
"  3.50 am + + ... " (cat) 
three of us shocked with her's replied ...
and keep laughing at her ...
" me 4.30 am ... CARMEN , what time you wake up ? "
" 3am... " (carmen )
 WOW ... 
" did you sleep back after then ? " ( me )
" No... " ( carmen )
" WAH ..... !!! 0.0 ... " (ME AND CAT )
" then what time you start to sleep ? i means your bedtime ... " ( me)
" 11pm ... " 
" you just sleep 4 hours nia ... you rather dont sleep la ! " (cat)
the faced that how's carmen starring on catherine was funny ! 
" Then you rather dont read la,continued your sleep la ! the 15 minutes read for what ..!! " (carmen)
 
NICE REPLIED ~ 
haha ^v^


Newspaper guided me today ...
" TRY TO APPROACH THOSE FRIENDS WHO ARE HUMOUR "
LOLX ...
all of them perasaan !

I just told my FRIENDS my comb was dropped~
After school,
SWEET YEE came and ask me for lending her my comb ..
I just starring her , 
and yelled at her ...
not yelled actually , just talking as usual .
but then just increase my voice .
" U WANT ME SAY HOW MANY TIMES?
  I DROPPED MY COMB !!! "
oO... 
the face then she showing was ridiculous..
> . <