Monday, November 16, 2009

..::.. YEAH ~ haha, I WIN MONOPOLY ! ..::..

hehe ^^
today went for school for nothing,
and we play MONOPOLY ...
haha !!! i wanna scream ~
CARMEN , CATHERINE , YEOW XIN ...
I FINALLY WON U all !!!!
ahahahaahah...
especially , CARMEN who are very unwilling to submit the results,
and she said she will compete badminton with me 2mw,
yor, nt fair !
of coz u r the one who will win la !

~MONOPOLY ~
the people who are first to reach the state of bankrupt was ... ...
DENG DENG DENG DENG ... >> MS. WONG CATHERINE ~~
the second one is ...
DANG DANG DANG DANG ... >> MS. HENG JIA WEN ~
lol..
she is so unlucky to reach my house, > TIMES SQuare and SUNWAY PYRAMID ..
RM 6000 ... wahahahahahah..
after then ,
she was unable to purchase any houses and upgrade her houses too ~~
Oyah, she have to mortgage her house too ~
wahahahahahahahaahahah...
SO HAPPY TODAY..
and then catherine submit to bankrupt because she is unable to pay for my TASIK CHINI...
RM 5500 ...
i'm so sry ~ ^v^
I WAS THE MILLIONAIRE ...
wahahahahaa