Saturday, November 14, 2009

..::.. the day without parents..::..

the time now is almost approach to 0000 ...
haha..
i still can appear in front of computer ^^
- my dad n mum in PENANG now... lol
and i was with my sister at home...
lol ..
the happiest things was i have no need to do any household duties ~
wahahahahahah...

but but but ...
my aunt went to my house ..
feeling not freedom ..
she actually wanna stay overnight in my house to look after us ..
but we refused it ..
becoz we may feel polite to each other ...
i not liking of this feeling ~

my aunt and uncle stayed in my house till 2330 something ..
we have our dinner with JAPANESE FOOD,
my uncle keep forced me to eat such raw foods ...
wahseh.. salmon , eel, and sommore meats which are so raw ~
i ate it ...
actually , the tasting not bad ..
but that was quite disgusting if you stared people eating ...

about 2200 ..
we met our cousin in DAK GEI which located in MALURI ~
we have our late-supper there ..
I ate some pastry and pizza .
the Italy-pizza over there damn delicious ...
it's taste is better than PIZZA-HUT !

and we back home after 2330...
mummy keep reminding us to lock the front door, back door, balcony's door , and dont forget to feed on their TREASurED - ( THEIR FISHES ) ...
and they warning us not to go anywhere included JUSCO although my sister knew how to drive the car =_='''
haih ..
they will have a spot check on us ~
sad T-T