Tuesday, November 17, 2009

..::.. 17/11 , a lot of things happened ..::..

today morning,
hang out wif fren for badminton ,
less people, NO, is NO PEOPLE in the court ,
and we can move freely although i was not liking in this feeling,
ONE GURL suddenly bek home earlier,
i dont knw what was her reason ... =_='''
and one unlucky things happen on myself,
carmen's racket beat on my head...
and now , a red portion appear on my forehead ...
luckily my fringe can cover the part ...
after the " SMACK " , we went for MALURI KOK HING for our lunch ,
we ordered for fried rice, and two plates of noodles,
actually , not fulled enough .. >.<
and suddenly,
SOMETHINGS HAPPEN ~~
oh no ...
its was so shocked !
CATHERINE'S sister suddenly arrived here and sat next table,
... HORROR ...
A COLD WAR ~~
i think they will quarrel after back home ...
eeyerrr ...
really fear of it ...

..::.. HOME ..::..
haih,
don't feel liking to mention about it ,
but i hope it will be a lesson to me ..
NOT TO BE CARELESS ANYMORE ! CARELESS MAY LEAD A BIG TROUBLE !
haih...
today after my bath,
i wanna to clear my hamster's " cage ",
after then, i took the items to wash corner and have a clean on it ~
and i set free for my hamster to move ..
and i had FORGOTTEN to close the small "HOLE" in the balcony,
after i cleaned all the items,
and i move to balcony,
and i started to find them ,
i found all over the floor,
even under the pot culture,
and i suddenly saw the "hole" was opened,
and i cant take this as a fact,
I found and found again,
two also cant found,
and i follow the hole of the waterpipe and move down to see where is the end of the way,
i move down and out,
i keep finding where is the exit,
and i cant found it,
I CANT DESCRIBE WHAT WAS THE FEELING,
wanna cry out but no tears are coming out..
at the same time, my sister was back,
and i ran down ,
i wanna told her what was happening,
but i cant speak out,
i pass through by her side many times,
she keep arming up her hand with her FISHBALLS and showing me whether wanna to eat,
i did not answer her ,
and i made my decision,
i made a large nerve on myself and tell her
" HAMSTER ALREADY DIED " ,
with the state of sober,
and because i was too calm ,
she not believe in me ,
and she reply me simultaneously eating her fishball,
" YOU DECEIVE ME AA ? "
and i dont know what to do,
quickly turn over myself and move to the front door and looking outseide,
hopefully hamsters will came out ~
at the same time,
my mum was awake from hers nap,
and my sister asked her,
i told her what exactly happen ..
she gave me a big reation...
from my mum's words ,
i only realise that the end way of the water pipe was outside the house ,
i quickly ran out and see..
OH MY GOD ..
the end of the pipe was above the drain,
and my mum gave me a cold shoulder STATING THAT THE WATERPIPE WAS SO HIGH,
however my sister console me and said the hamster was active and not easily died ..
after then ,
i put a big box above the drain and under the water pipe ,
hopefully my two hamsters will drop into the BOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX..

i went for JIA XIN's house to pass my reports to her ,
on the way walking to her home,
i argue with my sister,
because i choose wrong pavement to walk ,
so along the road,
we did not speak out any words even a pronunciation, =_='''

~REACHED HOME ~
i keep staring at the box whether the two hamster had appear,
but , DID NOT ~
and my mum's was out..
what i hoped for RAINGOD was DUN RAIN !!!!
haih...
but so unfortune,
RAINING !!!! ITs raining,really RAIN !
and my hole heart suddenly wanna hop out lerh ~
and i went out ...
suddenly,
i saw my hamster's beard,
and i wanna to take it out,
i called my sister came out for help,
no, i did not call, i SCREAM !
at the time i wanna rescue it,
it went inside the pipe again ~
oh my god !
dont fulled me ! plz plz plz !
I WANNA TO GIVE UP !
but ...
i fear to see my hamster's corpse ...
i wait for them again ..
the rain was heavy,
and thus , the water pipe already have 1/4 of water gush out ..
i opened my torchlight and i saw my hamster,
it is moving forward to me ,
and finally,
I CAUGHT IT !
i quickly passed it to my sister...
and i looking for another one ..
the water reached 1/2 ,
i saw my white's hamster,
but it still dun wanna came out..
and finally,
i saw it swim towards here ,
it SWAM ...
oh... i quickly caught it,
all wet ...
at the same time, my mum was back..
she laughed at us...
lol..

and finally, its over ~