Wednesday, July 21, 2010

..::.. 21/7/10 ..::..

Dont you feel should have more compassion ,

feel more pity to those who never cry before?

I have observed many persons around me.

I feel more pity with them than those who cry always.


The most agony and suffering thing is.

The person couldn't cry !

" SHE " feels wanna to cry out but she cant !

And "SHE" couldn't told out 

what's in her mind to others people

even her closest friend.

It's because lack of BRAVENESS.

I think...



Im envious of my friend.

Because they could cry out when they want to.

Previously, 

i thought that a girl keep crying in class were sham.

Is sham , not shame.

But now,

I strongly turn over the idea.

And now, Im envious with it.

they could stay happily after CRYING.

But "SHE ", what should "SHE" do?

Feel so sad for her.

BE TOUGH !!!