Wednesday, February 10, 2010

..::.. 10/2 ..::..

Im finally audacious ~
brought cellphone to school~ (today)

Today SuX...
feeling not well actually,
keep coughing whole day,
have a stuffy nose,
after the school,
stay in school for PBSM courses,
gastric pain ..
boldly cold sweat ...
..

YEOW XIN ~
i wanna say a lot of thanks to you ! ~
Unlimited thank !
Shes really a super nice and caring FRIENDS ...
Our friendship will be deep seated ~
Thanks for your sweet !
thanks ...
it really helps me a lot !!!!
THANK YOU !!! ^^

my face actually fulled with the sweat ..
ARRGH ...
very very very pain !
canceling to enroll tuition on 3.30om,
sister going to fetch me on 3pm but shes still never appear,
keep calling her to fetch me back now but shes still shopping at 1U ..
damn ~

my friends advice me not to have MILK everyday
because it is harmful ..
??
i cant get the idea actually,
Why will it harmful to us ?

My mum called me not to have tuition tomorrow ~
^v^ ...
because traffic congestion will be on everywhere for CNY ~
lolX .~

Damn moody during the time in school ~

BLUE WEDNESDAY ....