Friday, January 8, 2010

..::.. updated ..::..

quite a long time never update the bloggy~
the school started about a week,
the school and tuition work already hold down me~
i really cant endure with this kind of life~
SUCKS ...
exam may be on after two weeks..
stupid ~
damn damn damn damn damn !!!

actually, a lot of mine frame of mind wanna to express it out~
but... lack of time..

yesterday,
during the school time,
my eyes suddenly blur~
In reality, my con. shift to another place~
but i thought it was shed off ~
i keep finding all over the classroom,
but i cant found it,
JIA XIN, ZI YING, YEOW XIN and CAT keep helping me to find it..
but we never found it ~
and finally,
something make me feel uncomfortable in my eyes,
my con. was inside my eyes ~
=_='''
THEY keep laughing at me ~

~skip~
the mandarin class was canceled ,
me, michelle, sweet yee, cat, and jasmine pearl, went to KOK HING and have our lunch~
me and michelle ate till very very very full...
and i full till feeling like to hiccup,
BUT I CANT MADE IT OUT ~
my stomach keep twisting...
finally, when i was in home,
hiccuping continuously about 4 times ...
CONTINUOUSLY ~~~
errrrrr...
disgusting ~~
Ooyah,
remember something,
the people who like to make the theater to become "frosty "
was MS.JASMINE PEARL ..
walao ... she really pro..
her " laughing stock" really can made us silent for a few seconds,
and her ability to express sth really very low..
we keep asking each other what does she mentioning ..
haha ^v^

hmm~~
tat's all for today ~
^^
gud luck @