Wednesday, December 2, 2009

..::.. Sleeping ..::..

I totally didnt have the idea ...
Im suffering during the night ... totally have a sleepless night ...
is it INSOMNIA ?
last two days ,
damn it !
cant fall asleep .. keep counting the sheep ,
and keep imagine the picture of the sheep ...
BUT .... count till 200++ ...
i lost my patience ,
i change my way to count it ...
i imagine the numbering ...
but so unlucky ,
less than 10 ,
change again ...
BACK TO THE SHEEP ...
haih ...
i wonder that i have slept during the hours ?
i was settled the time for air-conditioning for about 3 hours ...
and thus,
i was so shocked that the air-conditioning was off ...
OH MY GOD !!!!
i forced myself to sleep ...
but how ?
and i started to feel nervous ...
i was thinking a lot of things during the 3 hours ...
MAYBE I WAS SLEPT .... AFTER THE 3 HOURS ... MAYBE ...
haiz...
what happen to me ?
Before that,
I LOVE TO SLEEP ,
because sleeping can cure my vexed ...
HAPPIER if living in the dream ... LOLX ...
but how come nowadays ....
not liking to sleep ~
YESTERDAY ,
i was accompany my mum to wait for my dad because my dad will came back during midnight ...
that's great ...
my dad reached home about 1.15am ...
and then , i went for my bed...
and this time...
i set for about 1 hour only ...
i forced myself to have a sleep during this hour ..
the nxt day may suffering from the 6 - hours tuition ...
that's why i need the sleep ...
FORTUNATELY ... i did it !

i hope ZHOU GONG will come and find me tonight earlier ... plz >.<'''