Saturday, November 7, 2009

..::.. Saturday ..::..

wow, today damn tired...
this morning, WE ( me> xin yan , carmen, catherine, sweet yee, jia xin, pearly) a gang went for badminton court to have a play .
my frame of mine have to give vent..
study and tortured for almost 1 month in front of the BOOKS...
stupid ~
i have to " alter" my body and my mind ~
haha ^^
however, something that was so embarrassed , awful, and was calculated as HER's out of luck...
i'm so SORRY ...
MS. LIM HUI JING ... haih...
you shouldn't by my side la !!!
and sommore ur hand already approach the state of " broken" ady la..
why you still want let my racket beat on ur head for nothing wor ~~~
haih haih haih ...
=_='''
haihz...
but that's was quite fun have a compete with some past master ... ^^
that's was so excite ~

after then the time reached home,
i saw my house was in a mess...
i was wondering what was happening...
~~ ~~
my hamster had been missing ...
arrrgh... u shocked me ~
but in fortune, I found it ...