Friday, October 30, 2009

..::.. Mine Dream ..::..

started from today... i'm going to draw out what i was dreaming throughout my sleeping times...
i feel myself everyday gt the dream..
WHY AA?
people around me did not do so ~?
and every times went for school and told them I GOT A DREAM LASTNIGHT...
their reply were same .." DREAM AGAIN HAR?"

I was still remember the scene that I made the dream from young until now..
there was a same place...
I doesn't know where was it.. in a shopping mall...
and behind the shopping mall was a beach...
~_~

another horror dream...
me and my family wanna went back to home...
on the road , we passed by the MALURI "bridge" ...
and there was a lot a lot and a lot of polices over a house...
=_=''' and i ask what was happening..?
they reply nothing ... just simply said GOT A THIEF ...
only A thief need so many polices?
and my head move to another sides...
I SAW KL TOWER or KLCC ( forgt ady) was facing collapse ...
and was so many fires around it..
MY GOD.. that's so good if MALURI can saw KLCC...
the colour of the sky was BLACK+ORANGE....
horror leh~