Friday, October 30, 2009

..::.. Mine Dream (ii) ..::..

i forgot what was the date ...
I dreamed MS.NG...
catherine was sitting behind of MS.NG's car...
and i was sitting in front...
teacher then gives us to eat something that was black in colour...
i dont know what was it but i remember we said the tastes was so good... =_='''
DONT LAUGH... plz...
and after teacher fetched us to school,
as the time we went down from the car,
catherine was disappear...
and i did not continue to look for her ~
(many students around the school compounds...)
i use my handphone and called my home..
that was a MALE's sound answering the phone ...
and i know that he was my cousin...
but i wondering why he will in our house..
and i ask him TO pass the phone to my sister...
but he did not do so~ ,
I SCREAMED...
SCREAMED MY SISTER'S NAME ...
but she did not answering...
i ignore the phone and called my dad...
THE WORD APPEAR IN MY PHONE WHEN I WAS TRY TO CALL MY DAD WAS " BAGHDAD"
but i saved " dad hp" for my dad's handphone..
and i try to call again... same word BAGHDAD coming out...
{ BAGHDAD is a country name of TAMADUN YUNANI }
i quickly ignore it ..
and i was so confuse!
i went through the walkway and i saw my sisters were around there...
the road are different..
suddenly , some sound is made around ~
my sister called me to rush quickly ...
i wondering...
why?
and i must pass through the small door that was the PIG's door ...
i have to lay down and climb over it...
suddenly, i have no power to move my body...
my sister lend me her hand...
at the time i wanted to gv out my hand,
and my eyes were opened..
wow...
and the time i was woke up was still midnight...
i continued to sleep but hard to fall asleep...

and then ,
the second dream continued to make again..
i dunno why i dreamed the primary school of DESA JAYA...
and the hall of our camp..