Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I HATE CANTEEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HATE FOREVER !!!!

DAMN ! DAMN ! DAMN ! DAMN ! DAMN IT IT IT IT IT IT IT !!!!!!!!
WHAT THE FISH !!!!
DAMN !
they did something really make me angry !
PPS jualan actually will start on this week,
because if the canteen,
they say we will snatches their business !!!!
what ???
damn la,
they make me speak out such uncouthly words !
YOU THINK YOUR CANTEEN'S FOOD VERY DELICIOUS AAA???
damn la !
stupid + foolish !
the principle,
does not regret anything,
what also listen from them,
we all already buy the materials over RM 300 ++,
then you not approve that permission !
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~~~~
want scream loudly,
hence, the principle let us sold at HARI MERENTAS DESA,
fine,
at least has a day to let us sell,
but i have to sacrify my supplementary class! T_T
and today,
i heard from my friends said that PK KOKO only allowed 5 people involved in JUALAN only,
what????
we sell so many things,
5 people simply are not enough !
my hair suddenly get fire,
i was very very very ANGRY !
awe !!!!!!!!!
really upset!
T_T