Monday, September 19, 2011

..::.. 2 8 7 ..::..

Feeling kinda hard to balance back my mood right now. what the hell happening to me ? so wanna bang the wall and end my life now. I just felt the stress. Am stress out with another thinggy but not college stuff. Somehow, just dont know why i couldnt choose to give up that way instead of fearing for those stress and emotional stuff. I always look for a better tomorrow but it seems like very hard to achieve. I blame myself. Im the one not playing my role well or they just not attaching their importance to me. I WANT TO BREATH. get a life, LING XIN YAN! wake up wake up! what is the real happiness meant to you? I couldnt figure it out. Do the things YOU like and dont get influence by others. Be more unrestrained that people always ask you to do ! In fact, those motivation quotes were just a joke ! how many times i told myself just to forget it and let it passed  but it seems like not. You just dont know how i feel when i received the message and it swung my mood as well. what the heck. Be the real me, and WHO AM I ?that's the question. Im tired and very very very exhausted. I just thought everything will better after a relaxing mind by eating or bathing. AND NOW, im NOT. Can i get back the something that worth to what I contribute for quite a time please. FED UP.  The only way i can do right now is sleeping i guess. I knew thats kind of escaping but I got no choice what to do. Forgive me.