Saturday, July 16, 2011

...::.. 2 8 4 ...::..

Is JULY.
Time flies.
In summary as well, 
The most unforgettable Father's day i had and They had too.
I was admitted to hospital and an operation was done during that night.
Imma already suffering from the fever and gastric CRAMP for 6 days which brought about 1 week plus.
That was horrible.
Went to clinic for three time.
And finally,doctor asked me to have a check up in hospital.
I got appendicitis.

Thanks to all my friends, classmates and colleague.
I appreaciate the wishes a lot.

Yea, seriously. I mad with the assigments, sketches drawing and the mid-term examination.
Almost nil about it.
Building construction's result was not satisfied. I failed myself thou it pass.
I told myself everything consider fine IF PASS since I studied the subject last minute.
And how come EMO came to me ?
agreed with what Mun Yee said, everyone will compare their results.
Can I stop comparing with others?
I used to smile, used to forget everything and continue to work hard during SPM life.
But now, I feeling wanna die !
There's only 25 objectives question and some of it was just answering either true or false.
The more easier the questions, the more stressful I felt.
THERES ONLY 25 OBJECTIVES QUESTION AND I NEVER SLEPT FOR 2 DAYS.
WHAT FOR ...?
Feeling so wanna give up for this subject.
And yea, I knew that this is only the beginning,
people around keep telling me that, QS quite hard to study, the most difficult subject to study, School of Technology is difficult and bla bla bla.
I knew ! and what for you telling me this ?
I selected the course and I knew I couldn't escape from it.

Thank you for telling me that dont try to escape.

Well, just wanna know your opinion that
will you feel annoying and feeling want to slap the people
where the people keep asking what is your marks and what your friend's marks?
and trying to show off ! OH MY GOD !
what the hell.
DON'T YOU FEEL YOURSELF ARE ANNOYING ? !
stop complaining others before you get into yourself please !

went to a so-called student's birthday celebration. :)
and.. guess what ?
I was missing. I dont even know how to back since it was night when wanna meet with my friends after the party.
GOD. am so nervous by that time.




Days are getting harder for me.
Tension lahhh....
college stuff, tuition stuff, examination, role play, presentation and so on.



Epic.