Thursday, January 20, 2011

..::.. 20.1.10 ...::..

Freaking Tired today.

Am so so so so so nervous !

Started my driving lesson at 1pm

end at 4pm.

Whole situation was like debacle.

Mad for it.

I knew how to drive, i knew the fact,

but my response was like SHIT.

I just failed from treading the clutch and accelerator at the same time. 

How noob I am . 

Learned around Manjalara Park, 

and guess what ?

He asked to drive on those road where many cars passed by later.

OMG...

Nervous plus nervous !

Never been so nervous like HELL before.

This was really make my HEART keep thudding with .... EXCITEMENT ?

This was HORROR !!!

Heart wanna pumping out from my body.

And I was always lined on the first row before the traffic light turn RED.

DAMN .. this is my fate.

Hmm... i think i did mati enjin for about 4-5 times .

Haihhhhhh...

Never get prepared myself on ROAD.

And... and... and...

Guess what ??

I drove back to my home , SERIOUSLY.

My steering not yet get ready.

The drivers around keep making the way for me,

And I don't know  should feel proud or what ... ?!!

Keep feeling so Paiseh and drove as fast as I can.

But the Kancil's speed still like that.  >.<

Almost BANG with the car behind me,

cause failed to hold back the clutch properly.

But the driverssssssssss.... never HORN me.

Make me more nervous.

Having my driving test on 16-2-11 .

Fail for sure.  Aaaaaxxxx.



* The uncle saw me using left hand writing on his paper.

And he asked " you left-handed a ? "

" No wonder your steering so ODDLY  !



OH... shit....



" You should practice more for clutching and steering. "

" YOU ARE TOO NERVOUS, Dont need to hold the steering so tight. Relax. "



These are the advices from him before I left.



OMG ... OH MY GODDDDDDD !!!!!!!!!!!!! 



I bet the uncle is scolding me right now,

I think he already had a hard-hearted .

And... i knew he already TAHAN-ed  me for 3 hours.  

* Pray hard *