Friday, December 24, 2010

..::..What I never did is Done. ..:::..


For your every action,

and what did you promised to me.

The only word I can express, Despair.



You did the same thing once and again.

You never thought of what I want and of cause my feelings.

I always told my mind to forget everything.

And...

I learn to use NEVERMIND in every sentence ,

as well as what you did to me for these days.

I wanna have a better attitude in fact.

So, do I ?



Tried to don't mind everything,

But I wonder

Will my multi-to-less attitude be last longer ?

How if I really can't endure ?

I wish to be more unrestrained, 

I wish Im a straightforward person.



I used to express my feelings via blogging instead of telling you the
truth.



Sigh...



Who would have thought forever could be served by

The sharp knife of a short life, well 

I've had , just enough time. 



What I never did is Done.

 From now on, 

I will expect nothing

And just considere what I get .

I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. =)

And ...

Be who you are and say what you feel .





 SMILE.  ^ ____ ^