Tuesday, October 19, 2010

..::.. 19.10.10 ..::..

I was suprised that Ms.Ng had left me SOME messages there.

Yea.. time passed really fast.

Im feeling full of regret .

I never done my best in everything for those moments.

Fine, there's no use crying over spilt milk.





Okay.

Once again sorry if I made you feel sad with it.

But I really wanna to share out.

Is about 6 more weeks with my lovely teacher

but 3 more weeks with my beloved FRIENDS.

In short, there were not much of time.

As Carmen said, " Not much time left ady.. Must make use of every moment ma !! "

She sent me this message last night as we were discussing going school or not.





I miss a lot of things in school.

I miss my greenie uniform once more.

I miss my white and broken shoes where I washed it once every week.

( Not like someone who washed HER shoes within 3 months )

I miss my PPS stuff.



PPS stuff. Sweet, Meri & Me.


I miss my TIE where I only washed it for 1 time in my life

and keep receiving a lot of complaint from my friends.

I miss when I can staying back after school till 4pm. XD

I miss when I always hang out with friends to eat in Maluri after school.

KOK HING, SAI GONG, PAN MEE, CURRY MEE, JAWA MEE, MAMAK STALL , LONG NGAN NAI, AIS KACANG , and even PISANG GORENG.




Cat's favourite. =)

Pan Mee ( BIG )

Thanks to May Kei who really brought us to try on those superb tasty lunch .

PAN MEE and LONG NGAN NAI.

There's belongs to our " LAO DI FANG "

XD XD XD


I miss when we play Maths Magic together.

I miss when we step on the yellow line when on the way back to school.

I miss the time when I could go to toilet. 

I miss my nickname " TOILET QUEEN" where you guys gave me.

I miss when Kar Yee love follow and teman me to toilet 

and maykei always stand in front outside our class to inform me that she are going to toilet.

And WE quickly took the PASS from teacher and rush to toilet.

HOW FUN IS IT!

I miss when YOU GUYS keep looking down on my Cantonese and laughing at me. 

I knew it could be trouble but I really recorrect it.  =)

I miss my nametag where it drop anywhere and anytime, 

but still came back to me at last. 

I miss when GROUP of us sitting at the corner of the class

and started to chat , gossip, play, scream, eat and many others action together. 

I miss when we love to listen ghost story.

I miss when we love to slip away from the class without teacher's permission.

I miss when WE started to imagine a lot of things about our future and discuss together.

I miss when you guys pour water to each other like what you all did TODAY.

I miss when you guys love to scracth on Catherine's hairs.

( She changed her hairstyle today and her eyes looks bigger . XP )





I miss when we walked together to Ms.Ng center with the two kids.

I remembered when we refresh our mind to searching for a dog's appearance.

I miss when I love to shout at them and called them to cross over the road. XD

haha..





SOMEONE told me

SHE think of me when crossing the road

but no one is reminding her

whether crossing or not ,

because Im not beside her .

haha. LOVE THIS. See how much important I am.

XD





Feeling touch with it huh. T.T

I will always miss you, Ms.Ng.

Not me, but WE.

Sure we will always remembered you!

Im really shocked when you leave me those touching message.

WE won't forget YOU la.  XD XD

I knew we were naughty, disobedient, lazy and always love to "oppose" you,

but I think we bought you great of happiness ?

at least..

I miss when you told us your story .

I miss when you spread the photostate papers to us ,

And i knew it couldn't be happen again next time? haha XD


I miss your homework althought i really did not did on it " SOMETIME "

Ooyah.. I also miss you when play badminton with us .

I miss when you belanja us to eat at " GEI DAK SEK "

I miss when you belanja us to drink at " TIN PAN GO GO "

I miss when you pack 8 packs of KFC to us.

I miss when we together go and sing-K together .



K-room

And you only knew to sing those old songs.

I miss when we have a gathering like BBQ at your house and of cause yours center.


Ms.Ng.



Perhaps we can have those moments next time

at your favourite place, TIMES SQUARE.

haha.

XD

We are so glad that knew you as our beloved tuition teacher.

Sorry if I done anything wrong to YOU.



Not yet end.