Friday, August 20, 2010

..::.. FRIDAY WAS FUN ..::..

20/8/2010 , FRIDAY

I LOVE today a lots.

During Chemistry, Carmen Heng mentioned the awkward things of Catherine since last year

where teacher already told us to wear PJ attire when we ahead to Sekolah Agama.

But... she is the only one and one, Ms. Wong Catherine..

wearing her pinafore and reached school lately.

All of us were staring at her O.O


and started to laugh at HER .

And... we did laughed at her until Physics time..

Hmm... that means 4 periods .



Have a happy, cheerful and joyful LUNCH with my dearest friends.


Me, Carmens ( LIM and HENG ), JEAT YINN, SWEET YEE, CATHERINE, PEARLY, KAR 
YEE, MERISSA , KOK KUAN and KAR YAN.

We chats, we laughed, we smiled, and we mock with each other during that time. 

And.. we did laughed till the stomach was in ache. 

Oh my ....

I really have a lot of fun when were lunched.


And we were trying to make the 2 kids ( JEAT and Small Carmen) to be happy.

because they are having their exam recently and feeling stressful all the time.

And I hope we did it.



KAR YEE and CARMEN HENG JIA WEN.

I salute u guys !

Both of you really made me laugh all the time.

I think Im not the only one...

I have even choke for twice just because of your sentence.

Really, agree with Carmen Lim...

your's " 喝汤啦! ” really detonate us.

And we cant stop laughing just because of you.

The only sentence you spoke out, 

and make the all-seater have a long laugh.



* Woo Hoo...

Nice Friday ^^



Perhaps Ms.Ng get well and recover soon! Take care !



CARMEN LIM : 

Please don't give up!

We will always beside YOU .

And..

think optimistic .

Dont ever think negatively !

JUST DO IT !

Be more Confident !