Saturday, December 26, 2009

..::.. think~ed ..::..

I keep considering ~
and i choose to delete it ~
hopefully my friends nvr c it ~
i should be more open minded ,
i couldnt be so selfish , so stingy ..
sommore it was passing ~
just 4gt it ~
dont wanna done sth made me feel very in tranquil,
DID I ?
i wanna ask,
but i couldn't find someone and ask,
did mine action did true ?
i hope so ~
plz..

haih ~
FINE ... fine fine ~
just forget it ,
dont wanna think again ~
i really wanna throw away all HURTLY things ~
I NEED IT in my life ..

if you thrust on me,
then you wont need my explanation..
sommore, if you already decided wont believe me,
what im trying to say,
you also wont get in your mind~
I CHOOSE NOT TO SAY ~
NOT TO SAY A WORD IN FRONT OF U ~

im going to alter myself ~
im gonna change into another person ~
i wanna be a new XIN YAN ..
i hate the one b4 ,
i need the new life start.
A NEW LIFE ...
a new life without any sadness,
CONCENTRATE ON MY SPM ..
2010 , come faster ,
can you run to me ?
im waiting for u ~

herrr, really loosing myself ..
slacken myself ~
RELATIVELY CALM , right ?

BESIDES FROM
EATING ,
SHOPPING actually can also cure urs vexed ~
can made u open-minded ...
mine way only.
i was the one who think that was effective only...

LOVE, LAUGH , LIVE ~