Saturday, December 5, 2009

..::.. mY plan Dawdle ..::..

actually,
the coming CHRISTMAS may have party in my sister bf's house..
but...
his house may far away from here ..
so , canceling ...

I just wanna to mention that this year ..
was the last year that we all can play ... can hang out ..
because nxt year we may nt have many times...
FOR ME LA...
but maybe for u all...
nt agreed with my statements ...

and this holiday ... keep attending tuition...
i planned this activity was just ...
wanna have a fun with friends..
I THOUGHT WILL BE SO EXCITED ~
but ...
haih ...

My plan was ..
v , a gang organise a CHRITMAS 's party ..
and create a theme , RED CHRITMAS ..
everyone who attend should wear the CHRISTMAS'S "headgear" ..
haih ..

dawdle dawdle dawdle ...
i feel that no one is attaching my importance ..
fine,

and finally,
I CANCELED ..

moody ~