Wednesday, December 9, 2009

..::.. 9/12 ..::..

oh my ~
i went for market this morning ...
i saw HIM again...
wearing a superb BLING, BRIGHT, LIGHT, SHINE, SHOW ... RED T-SHIRT ...
=_='''

after then,
went for tuition ...
when i stepped into the centre,
the short fringe and the non-specky me made a new images ...
Has. stare at me with the WONDER eyes~~
the first lesson,
he went in and collect the student's card..
oh my god...
he fulled me again ..
he doesnt want accept our 's card...
and he keep rubbing his eyes ...
he is really play a trick on me evidently ,
because my spec. .... Disappeared ...

during the recess time ,
damn it ...
i went for the market below the tuition centre with my friend...
SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS ...
I SAW THE SUCKER ... DAMN DAMN DAMN ...
HE IS REALLY ... DAMN ~
HE STAYED HERE ? DAMN !
GO AWAY LA ... STUPID ~
STUPID Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

after tuition,
on the way back home,
RAPID KL passed through...
and i saw a Chinese gurl sitting the first row...
maybe i was oversensitive,
but i saw her face was worried look..
and i turn my view to besides of her ..
SUCKER SUCKER ...
a BLACK PEOPLE, NEGRO was sitting besides her
SHIT SHIT SHIT !!!
there are a lot of empty place behind the bus....
cannot sit a?
stupid !!!!
i wonder is im oversensitive or ..?
I DONT KNOW !
SUCK ...
really hate THEM !!!