Friday, October 30, 2009

..::.. Nice Day ..::..

today we went for the craft complex ...
we made the BATIK and CLAY...
arrgh...
at first , i choose to draw the building of KLCC,
but its so complicated , and i give up..
i choose a simple cat ~
after drawing ,
we have to put wax on it !
aargh..
i made till so angry ...
and i made till so ugly...

I acknowledge that i was a person who did not have long-patience..
when we coloured the BATIK..
oh my god !
as i colored the yellow one into my BATIK..
the colour was splashed around...
stupid...
i give up ...
and the TSH keep staring at my batik and laugh ... !!! @-@
i really disappointed with it..
and i called catherine and sweet yee to help me to draw it ~
because the absence of BLACK colour,
CAT chosed blue color to draw my cat...
but suddenly,
she involuntary used the orange colour to draw my cat's another leg..
oh no~~
but its OK...
i did not feel sad because i know it is better than me if i did on it...
after ward, sweet yee came over here..
and i passed my batik for sweet to help me coloured it ...
i really cant continued with my ugly batik...

after finishing doing ,
we all wait for CAT to finish her batik ,
and we do the clay..
sweet yee also around..
sweet yee damn nice ... she accompany me , cat, and catherine along the time...
although she had done everythings ...
i done till damn nice ...( SWEET YEE SAID SO ^v^ )
but i scared it will collapse...
at the time we are doing ,
we keep calling yeow xin to help us made something with the clay because we did not have idea on it !
yeow xin done a gurl cartoon and some flowers for me ...
VERY NICE LEH !
and done a crab and somes cube for CAT ...
if the times given to us may longer ...
than i sure i can do it till very nice !
haha ^^
thx U SING !

and then , we go and buy some souvenirs ...
everyone bought the bookmarks over there ..
nice ! really nice !!!
i bought a monkey key chain and three bookmarks...
cost me RM 9.00 .. ( 9.00 CAN BUY SO MANY THINGS, not like the breakfast that taken from kitt teng and sweet yee, a plate only cost for RM14.50 )
and i order for pasting the substances on my batik and cost for RM3 ...
quite fun for today ...
but i was so tired ...