Friday, October 9, 2009

I swear i will do it !!!

today can relax a bit , ( A BIT ONLY )
but, later evening have to do revision on PHYSICS ...
arrgh , stupid physics ! damn hard , need to use my brain !
my brain is just like a bull shit,
how can do so many calculation ???!!!!
Who invents to have test and examination ????!!!
my exam actually will end at next next thursday ,
today afternoon , a circular was sent to me suddenly !
the exam- time changed~ !
retards a week !
damn damn damn damn damn damn !!!!!!!!!
WHY?
CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME 100 REASONS WHY THEY HAVE TO DO SO???
WHY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~????????????????
WHO LECTURE MUST LIKE THIS ???!!!
I pledge that i will hate you !
the diagram that i didnt labelled in my question, i was feel very mad on it ,
suffering me !!!
my biology need to READ again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stupid !!!!
DAMN !