Sunday, October 25, 2009

damn ! i hate you ! HATRED ON YOU ~

stupid HISTORY !!!
spent my lovely 2 days with my dearest !!!
because of u , HISTORY !!
made me cant hang out !!!
AS USUALLY, going shopping on SUNDAY...
dad suggest go for TIMES SQUARE !!!
oh my... times square,
i wanted to go there quite a long time..
i miss a big chance for didnt bought the pants over there ..
stupid..
that's why i wanna went there again..
but because of u , HISTORY ...
u are the killer...
damn la U !
besides from making me HEAD PAIN, VOMIT, EYE BLINDNESS and eating PANADOL..
u made me cant out for shopping !!!

STUPID !
I REALLY HATE U !!!
HATE U AAAA....
I TELL U THAT I WAS JUST ENDURING AT YOU NOW !
MADE MY EYES BECOME PANDA ..
IS U !! STUPID ~
U KILLED ME !
I WANT YOU DISSAPEAR IN THIS WORLD !!
DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN !
DAMN HISTORY PAPER !