Monday, September 7, 2009

How can get a sick? I was escaping to attend for school...

well...
my mood was damn damn damn bad nw !
i didnt tuk wif others after back from school..
at school, my mood was OK ... and can say it was fine...
bcuz v are keep chatting with each other and make a lot of fun in library..
at home... after my mum ordering me to make my bedroom tidy...
i went for a nap ...
sleep until 7.20pm...
no one was reminding me to wake up...
and i make a lot of dreams...
i think it was horror... ( my teeth are all broken ...)
arrgh ! GELI ~~
during the night time,
went for on9~ing...
suddenly...
i saw a lot of message display in my mail..
i saw it...
and i check for it ...
something made me very very very sad... and mad ...
i saw my ugly picture in someone album...
SAD ! SAD !
i call jia xin n cat to bring some foods to school 2mw...
bcuz i can sure that my mood will be very very very very emo, down and mad ! mad ! mad !
feel unconfident in front of u all !
despiting me?
SOB ! really wanna cry out...
but .. can I ?