Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Holiday ... 1 word can desribe... SIENZ !

2mw , they asked me to sweet yee house to watch movie...
( becoz of the H1N1)
but they goin to c BACK ME TO HELL ... or TAKE ME TO HELL or watever la..
but i nt feeling really want to go !
FIRSt, it was a horror film ...
i would like to see any film ,but the HORROR FILM ... may not by any means !
i still remember when i was in primary skul,
i see de movie > 见鬼... ( ONLY SEE A PART ONLY OO)
me ady scare till midnight aso cant fall asleep...
REALLY HORROR !!! THE CLOCK CAN BE ANTICLOCKWISE ONE !!! OH MY GOD !
More thoughts to be more terrorist!!!
sommore sommore...
i still remember the > 我左眼见到鬼..
although it was a comedy...
but i dont know why still will scare to c de movie...
i still remember the part most scary...
oh shit...
SOMMORE SOMMORE !!!!
THE DARK WATER...
OH MY GOD !!! DAMN !
thos was the only three ghost movies that i see from baby till nw !
REALLY ! I DIDNT LIE U !
I REALLY REALLY SCARE TO SEE SUCH MOVIE !
SCARE TILL !!!
VERY SCARE !!!
but y everyone love to c such movie?
even my sister, she likes to call me to accompony her to watch ghost movie...
OH MAN !
Ooyah... even the 死亡笔记 ( the death note)
just see it recently only !
RECENTLY !
NOT " OUT" , BUT SCARE TO C...
a bit horror...
really dun played a fool on me to see such movie !
DONT WANT !
The 2nd reason that i feel nt liking went for watching movie was ...
I WANT TO CUT HAIR 2MW ! yappy !!!
cut hair cut hair !
still wondering wanna to cut the back hair...
scare if cut ady, den no more straighten...
haiz...