Monday, August 31, 2009

CrAzEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for shopping ! A big SALE !!!

2dy was 31st of August...
n so on, a lot of SALES that was the last day being held in anywhere...
tis morning ,
i went for MIDVALLEY ^v^
wow, really a lot of SALES !
first thing,
i went for the shoes store...
i was settling on a shoe that was quite nice,
and i try on it,
my sis. say it was good !
BUT ... but .. but..
before paying the money ,
i saw another shoe,
and i showed it to my mum,
my mum say it was perfect and it is better compare with the one,
but the price is more expensive..
RM 59.90 ..
BUT I LOVEEEEEE IT !
my mum say have to take some consideration...
OK, fine..
and i went to some BUTIK shops...
wow,
i saw a skirt that was only RM 30.00..
because the price before was RM89.90..
and i bought it...
more shocked!
gt discount again !
paid for RM 14.90 only !
OH MY GOD !
really really CRAZEEEE ~~~
we went for POLKA DOTS, COLOURS, n sommore...
Ooyah,
went for the butik shop > SAMUEL AND KELVIN !
i saw a nice skirt ...
RM 15.90 only ! B4 TAT WAS RM69.90..
oh man !
human being also go n buy la !
i buy it...
something happen !
I GV RM50 TO THE SALESGIRL,
SHE GAVE BACK RM 44.10 FOR THE CHANGE ...
she suppose to gv me back 34.10...
in my mind immediately presents a lot of questions marks..
SHOULD I GIVE BACK HER THE TEN RINGGIT...
ok ...
i believe to GOD !
and i return back the 10 ringgit for her...
haha ...
so kind ...
n so polite...
nxt, we visit to ROMP ...
but nth to buy cause the price over there quite expensive..
we went for METROJAYA afterward,
i bought a pair of shoes which only cost RM 19.90 ...
my mum called me to buy...
but me... still love the shoes that just now c in VINCCI ...
fine, OK ...
i bought it ..
PADINI...
Ooyeah...
a lot of sales in PADINI...
i bought a pink singlet...
haha...
n my sister register to be a PADINI member which can get discount in PADINI, VINCCI, SEED, ... n sommore...
OYAH , I SAW A BONDAN IN METROJAYA...
~~
FINISH ...