Sunday, July 19, 2009

..::..::.. Am I born to let U all ridicule?? ..::..::..

FROM NOW ONWARDS,
i really really really desolate at you !
i really cant talk anymore in front of you !
If i was the the one who start to talk at you, i will be the PIG !
yes,
I acknowledged that i am MEAN-SPIRITED !
but you? you very natural? very kind? very BIG HEART enough?
i really cant enduring you anymore !
really want speak loudly at you !
fulled me , is your happiness , right?
U say u ady reach liao,
and say that i can saw u all if i came down from the car,
so, what was the result?
i continued and continued to wait you two !
from 6.20-6.41,
very amusing , right?
very excited, right?
i'm not the rich one as you think !
petrol no need money aa?
I wait in the car a long time !
if XXX car's never come, then?
you all want me stay inside the car forever la?
or u think everyone will have the LONG PATIENCE as you think?
if the car was my mum,
i tell you !
me already let her scold enough !
I HATE YOU !
fulled people ! damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn !
I HATE YOU !
say already u will make me dissapointed again and again !
ya, i think i didn't have any space in your heart !
DAMN IT !
steamboat, ok,
i enduring everyone,
that's no matter to let you all laugh !
its ok,
because i knw that is very funny too !
but
u keep saying and " ADD SALT ADD VINEGAR "
ya, very funny ! damn funny
funny till everyone laughing !
u keep saying ! KEEP SAYING ! KEEP SAYING!
i knw if i told you the truth,
u sure will reply,
U DUN SO XIAO QI , LET OTHERS LAUGH WELL !
i'm sorry to say that,
bcuz you are that kind of person in my heart !
fine la,
laugh la
all laugh la
fulled me la
fulled me till enough la !
i born was to let people ridicule !
I REALLY WANT TO TEAR OUT !
but, NO !
if i want to cry,
also not in front on you!
I didn't have the " QUALIFICATION" to cry in front of you !
DAMN LA !
STUPID ! STUPID ! STUPID ! STUPID ! STUPID !
I REALLY HATE YOU !
STUPID ! STUPID ! STUPID !